Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hi, I’m Kaitlyn and as you may gather from the title, this is a blog about health and happiness.  I’m not trying to lose weight or count calories or anything like that, but to be healthy.  And a healthy body and mind can lead to a more fulfilling life. 

I am a freshman at the University of Pittsburgh, and just like many college students, I have experienced many new things this year:  moving to a large city, meeting new people, adjusting to a different schedule and workload, and many more things.  And despite the challenges these new experiences present, like most young adults, I have goals and dreams.  Staying healthy in your body and mind is what helps you overcome obstacles to reach your goals.

I’m not an expert, this is not medical advice; I am just a college student with a story.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment